Training Seminars: Half-day and full-day seminars for audiences of 15 to 35.
This is a highly interactive, hands-on and in-depth training on storytelling as a leadership and influence tool. Participants are expected to come to class with a story idea and will develop it throughout the day.
In addition, it includes the following advanced topics:
- Practice time sharing and critiquing participant stories
- An 18-pt. storytelling roadmap and checklist
- Selecting the right story
- Where to find stories
Plus a 6-month “After Care” program that includes:
- a weekly podcast subscription that delivers one new story a week
- a 6 month practice program that includes 12 lessons delivered every 2 weeks with exercises and prompts to:
- help you discover and craft great original stories
- practice what you learned in class
- build some new storytelling skills not covered in class
To book Paul for a training seminars, send a message to info@localhost.
|“Just a quick note to congratulate you on your excellent training course. We were all completely engaged and immediately looking for ways to put your ideas into practice.”|
|Robert Atencio, Vice-President, Insights & Customer Strategy Wal-Mart Stores US|