Storytelling Keynote Speaker
I deliver custom business, leadership, and sales keynote addresses built around your audience needs and the theme of your event, based on my in-depth research and interviews with over 300 CEOs and executives in 30+ industries and 25 countries.
In a typical storytelling keynote, the audience will learn to:
- Recognize the 6 attributes that distinguish business stories from other forms of communication
- Explain why storytelling works so well as a leadership and influence tool
- Identify the most important 3-5 stories they should be telling now
- Use the 8 story structure questions to build a story
- Apply 3 techniques to create more emotional engagement
- Create a surprise ending to make any story more memorable
And can be customized to focus on specific storytelling needs:
Leadership Storytelling Keynote Topics
Setting a vision, leading change, driving innovation, explaining strategy, encouraging collaboration, defining culture and values, driving accountability, valuing diversity and inclusion, or inspiring and motivating the team.
Sales Storytelling Keynote Topics
Introducing yourself, building rapport, the sales pitch, how you’re different from your competitors, handling objections, closing the sale, service after the sale, and building loyalty.
Ambition, open-mindedness, creativity, curiosity & learning, courage, integrity, self-reliance, grit, hard work, self-confidence, money & delayed gratification, health, positive mental attitude, dealing with loss, kindness, patience, fairness & justice, humility, respect for others, friendship, social intelligence, forgiveness & gratitude, appreciation of beauty.
Watch Paul’s Keynote Videos.
Keynote Booking – Paul Smith
To book Paul for a keynote address, please contact Chris Lee at Cal-Entertainment at firstname.lastname@example.org.