I deliver custom keynote addresses built around your audience needs and the theme of your event, based on my in-depth research and interviews with over 300 CEOs and executives in 30+ industries and 25 countries.
In a typical keynote on storytelling, the audience will learn to:
- Recognize the 6 attributes that distinguish business stories from other forms of communication
- Explain why storytelling works so well as a leadership and influence tool
- Identify the most important 3-5 stories they should be telling now
- Use the 8 story structure questions to build a story
- Apply 3 techniques to create more emotional engagement
- Create a surprise ending to make any story more memorable
And can be customized to focus on specific storytelling needs:
- Leadership Storytelling Topics: Setting a vision, leading change, driving innovation, explaining strategy, encouraging collaboration, defining culture and values, driving accountability, valuing diversity and inclusion, or inspiring and motivating the team.
- Sales Storytelling Topics: introducing yourself, building rapport, the sales pitch, how you’re different from your competitors, handling objections, closing the sale, service after the sale, and building loyalty.
- Character-building Stories: ambition, open-mindedness, creativity, curiosity & learning, courage, integrity, self-reliance, grit, hard work, self-confidence, money & delayed gratification, health, positive mental attitude, dealing with loss, kindness, patience, fairness & justice, humility, respect for others, friendship, social intelligence, forgiveness & gratitude, appreciation of beauty.
To book Paul for a keynote address, please contact Chris Lee at Cal-Entertainment at firstname.lastname@example.org.