John Mattone is one of the world’s top executive coaches, along side other legendary names like Tony Robbins, or Marshall Goldsmith, or John Maxwell. He’s coached some of the most admired CEOs in the world including Steve Jobs and former Pepsi CEO Roger Enrico. He’s the author of nine books, including his latest one that we talked about today, The Intelligent Leader: Unlocking the 7 Secrets to Leading Others and Leaving Your Legacy.
John shared some of his most insightful conversations with Steve Jobs and what he learned from him which lead to the first two of his 7 secrets to leading others. Click play above and have a listen.
Below is a list of John’s 7 Secrets. He talks about the first two in our conversation. . .
1. Thinking Differently, Thinking Big
2. The Vulnerability Decision
3. Having a Mindset of Entitlement Versus a Mindset of Duty
4. Leveraging Your Gifts and Addressing Your Gaps
5. Having the Courage to Execute with Pride, Passion, and Precision
6. Staying Present and Being Vigilant
7. Course Correction
You can get in touch with John at:
Paul Smith is one of the world’s leading experts on business storytelling. He’s a keynote speaker, storytelling coach, and bestselling author.
Sign up for his newsletter here to get one new story a week delivered to your inbox.